Information collection and use: We are responsible for the processing of any personal information you provide to this Web Site. We take our responsibilities regarding the protection of personal information very seriously. This policy explains how we use personal information that we may obtain about you. By using our Website, you consent to this use.
Why do we need your personal information?
When you use services provided on this Web Site you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name and contact details. We will store this information and hold it on computers or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
To fulfil our agreement with you, including processing your flight, sending you your itinerary, or contacting you if there is a problem with your reservation;
To register you with our Web Site and administer our Web Site services where you have registered to receive these. You can unsubscribe from these services at any time by contacting us
- To administer any contest or other promotional offer you may enter and notify winners;
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail;
- For crime prevention and detection; and
- For direct marketing purposes, as set out in detail below.
We need to know the names of all passengers travelling. If you are booking a flight on behalf of someone else, you must obtain their consent to use their personal information. We proceed on the basis that you have obtained this consent. How do we use your personal information?
Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you and other customers (via mail, email telephone or otherwise) with information about new products and services and special offers we think you will find valuable. We may also inform you about new products and services and special offers of selected third parties.
Who do we share your information with?
We may give information about you as follows:
- to other companies and/or brands in the Surprise Tourism LLC;
- to trustworthy third parties that we use for the provision of certain services, such as enabling our customers to book hotels, chauffeurs, hire cars, flights or other services quickly and easily;
- to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
- to customs and/or immigration departments or other regulatory authorities in your country of departure and/or destination in order to comply with the law in those countries;
- to third party organizations involved in credit card authorization;
- if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so;
- To our employees and agents to do any of the above on our behalf, now or in the future.
- If you choose not to provide certain personal information we request, you will still be able to visit our Website, but you may be unable to access certain options or services.